The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for the position of Pool Supervisor, Assistant Supervisor and Lifeguards. These positions will assist with the daily operation of a municipal pool and ensure the successful implementation of all aquatic programs.
The preferred applicant must have:
- Red Cross Swim Instructor Certification
- National Lifesaving Certification
- Standard First-aid w/CPR C
- Vulnerable Persons Police Screening
- Ability and physical condition to perform required duties.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Previous Lifeguard/Aquatic experience working at a public pool or other environment
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
Hours of work are varied and include evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Please submit your cover letter and detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
Katie Morreau, Executive Assistant, Municipality of Dutton Dunwich, 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 or Email: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Friday, February 7, 2020 before 4:30pm.
Personal information for this position is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, S.O. 2001, as amended. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.