The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for Summer Students for the Public Works and Parks and Recreation Departments.
Reporting to the Manager of Roads this position will assist with the daily Roads, Parks and Recreation Operations in the Municipality and at times may be required to assist the Water Department
The preferred applicant must have:
- Grade 12 education.
- Valid Ontario G2 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Vulnerable Persons Criminal Record Check.
- Ability and physical condition to perform required duties.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- First-aid/CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Ability to operate tractors and small equipment.
Hours of work 44 hours per week, some overtime may be required.
Please submit your cover letter and detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
Katie Morreau, Human Resources - Municipality of Dutton Dunwich, 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 OR email: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: February 28, 2020 , before 4:30pm.
Personal information for this position is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, S.O. 2001, as amended. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.