The followng information is being provided by Aecon Infrastructure:
- Traffic has been reduced to one lane from 1.4km West of Union Rd to 3.7km West of Col. Talbot Rd.
- Traffic has been moved from the westbound lane to the eastbound lane till November 2018. All construction will take place in the WBL for 2018
- Westbound public Access and Egress to Highway 401 at Union Road has been closed to the public till November 2018
- Temporary EMS Access and Egress have been constructed and is shown on page 1 of the attached file. Should access to these ramps be interrupted due to construction, an email will be sent out ahead of time.
- Three (3) three-point turn arounds have been constructed and spaced every 2km throughout the job. They are approximately 9m wide
Updates for existing and future road closures and restrictions can be found on the project website: www.hwy401reconstructioncontract5a.ca