Each election, Municipal Clerk staff prepare a package containing valuable information for those individuals who are thinking about running as a candidate in the municipal and school board elections. Below, you will find a copy of the information package for the 2018 Municipal and School Board Elections and a number of other important communications.
The following links are currently being populated.
- Nomination Paper - Form 1
- Nominations are open from Tuesday, May 1, 2018 to Friday, July 27, 2018 at 2 p.m. To run for the office of mayor or councillor for the 2018 municipal election, you must file a nomination paper. Until you file a nomination paper, you cannot raise or spend any money on your campaign. Forms will be available spring 2018
- Appointment of Scrutineer by Candidate
- Candidates Guide to Accessible Elections
- Final Certificate of Maximum Permitted Expenses
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Release
- Preliminary Certificate of Maximum Campaign Expenses
- Municipal Conflict of Interest Policy
- Municipal Election Accessibility Plan
- Municpality of Dutton Dunwich map
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing - 2018 Candidates' Guide
- Procedures for Voting
- Request for Voters' List
- Withdrawal of Nomination