The accessibility goal of the Municipality is to ensure the needs of electors and candidates with disabilities continue to be addressed. The 2018 Municipal Election Accessibility Plan, Policies and Procedures supports and strengthens the Municipality's commitment to the needs of persons with disabilities.
- 2018 Municpal Election Accessibility Plan - pending
- Accessibility Policy and Policy Statement
- Service Animals in the Workplace Policy
- Support Persons Policy
- Feedback Form
- Temporary Service Disruptions Procedure
- Request for Accessible Information or Communications
For information on accessible elections, please review the Candidate's Guide to Accessible Elections published by the Province of Ontario in partnership with AMCTO and the Accessibility Directorate of Ontario.