SATURDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER 2019, 8.AM
SHEDDEN KEYSTONE COMPLEX, 35921 TALBOT LINE, SHEDDEN, ON N0L 2E0
CHOOSE FROM: 50KM,80KM,100KM ROAD ROUTES or 50KM, 80KM GRAVEL ROUTES.
WATER STATIONS ON COURSE and POST RIDE BBQ INCLUDED IN PRICE.
AVOID DAY OF EVENT LINE UPS, AND BE ENTERED IN CONTEST TO WIN A DELICOUS PIE BY PRE REGISTERING AT TBD
REGISTRATION: EARLY BIRD TILL 31ST AUGUST $30, 1ST SEPTEMBER-20TH SEPTEMBER $35 and DAY OF EVENT $40
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE!! YOU MUST BE A ONTARIO CYCLING ASSOCIATION MEMBER, OR BELONG TO A ONTARIO CYCLING ASSOCIATION AFFILIATED CLUB
TO RIDE IN THIS EVENT. THIS IS FOR EVENT INSURANCE PURPOSES AND IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
SAFETY: Safety is our number one concern. We strive to keep everyone as secure as possible in the following manner:
- Every route is fully marked for direction.
- Every rider is issued a direction cue sheet.
- Cue sheets include phone number needed in emergency.
- There is an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) Coordinator on site at Shedden.
- Vehicle on route with trailer, phone, and first aid available.
- Ride sweeps (riders that follow along and clear roads) on each route. These sweeps also carry first aid kits and phones.
- Water stations on all routes.
ETIQUETTE: This event is not a race. There are no race prizes or timing involved. All participants are informed of these facts as well as instructed to ride and obey all traffic rules and regulations.
INSURANCE: Our event is insured with the Ontario Cycling Association.
GOALS: To promote a safe, enjoyable cycling tour event in Elgin County. To promote the benefit, both to the individual, and the environment, of cycling in general. To highlight the
beautiful roads and countryside we have in the county. We are also working to make this event fully open to the public by 2020.
CONTACT: Derek Wildash at 226-271-1632