EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - Aquatic Summer Positions
The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for the position of Pool Supervisor(s), Assistant Supervisor(s) and Instructor Guards. These positions will assist with the daily operation of a municipal pool and successful implementation of all aquatic programs.
The preferred applicant must have:
• Red Cross Instructor and National Lifesaving Certificates (Valid proof of Qualifications are required to be submitted with your application).
• First-aid/CPR Certification.
• Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Persons.
• Grade 12 education.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability and physical condition to perform required duties.
• Excellent work and attendance record.
The following would be considered an asset:
• Previous experience in similar positions.
• Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Hours of work are varied and include evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Please submit your cover letter and detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
Katie Morreau, Human Resources
Municipality of Dutton Dunwich, 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 email: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Friday, February 1st, 2019, before 4:30pm.
All applicants are thanked but only those selected for an interview will receive further notice.
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection.