The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for the following Summer Student positions – Public Works Assistant and Parks and Recreation Assistant.
Reporting directly to the Director of Public Works, these positions will assist with the daily Public Works and Parks and Recreation Operations in the Municipality and at times will be required to assist the Water Department.
The preferred applicant must have:
- Grade 12 education.
- Valid Ontario G2 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Current Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Persons.
- Ability and physical condition to perform required duties.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
- The following would be considered an asset:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- First-aid/CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Ability to operate tractors and small equipment.
Hours of work 44 hours per week, some overtime may be required.
Please submit your cover letter and detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
Katie Morreau, Human Resources, Municipality of Dutton Dunwich, 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Friday, February 1st, 2019, before 4:30pm.
All applicants are thanked but only those selected for an interview will receive further notice.
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection.