Trees from the Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority.
Help us achieve our goal to plant 4000 trees in 2021! That’s only 1 tree per person!
Native tree species will be available by pre-order purchase. Pre-orders will be accepted until February 12, 2021.
An invoice will be sent to you with further instructions for pickup. The aim of this program is to expand our healthy tree canopy and productive ecosystem while providing many vital benefits to residents including:
- Prevents soil erosion and storm water runoff
- Cleans the air and helps you breathe
- Provides shade in the hot summer and shelter from cold winter winds, saving you money on heating and cooling costs
- Helps decrease noise pollution
- Increases the value of your home
- Attracts birds and wildlife
- Good for your mental & physical health, trees are proven to reduce stress and anxiety
- They feed us, many trees produce nuts and berries that are edible
- It’s an investment in our community for future generations to enjoy!