The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for a Part Time Landfill Operator– Public Works. This position reports to the Manager of Roads and Facilities and in his absence the Working Foreman. Under the general direction of the Manager of Roads and Facilities, the Landfill Operator ensures the successful operation of the Municipal Landfill in accordance with the Municipality’s Operation Plan and all Ministry guidelines.
The preferred applicant must have:
- Grade 12 education.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract.
- Successfully attains a Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector.
- Knowledge, ability and physical condition to perform duties required.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience in a Landfill or Public Works environment.
- Experience operating a bulldozer.
- Practical experience and/or knowledge of Landfill Operations.
- First-aid/CPR-C Certification.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Please submit your detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
Katie Morreau, Human Resources - Municipality of Dutton Dunwich, 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 or email: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: April 16, 2021 at 4:30pm
Personal information for this position is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, S.O. 2001, as amended. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.