PART-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for the position of Part-Time Customer Service Representative for the Service Ontario office located at the Municipal Office. This position requires strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Administrative Officer/Clerk. The candidate will be required to:
- Provide quality customer services through an integrated service network by providing timely and accurate information related to Service Ontario products and services i.e., Health Cards, Hunting and Fishing Permits and Driver’s Licenses etc.
- Process transactions, maintain files and electronic database systems, and produce a variety of reports.
- May be required to assist with Municipal business at times.
- Minimum completion of High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to use judgement and tact when resolving customer issues.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- General knowledge of government services and programs at the municipal and provincial level.
- Financial record-keeping skills and ability to handle cash and carry out accurate financial transactions for clients.
- Proficiency using computer software such as word-processing, spreadsheet, database, email and Internet applications to research, retrieve and summarize information in written format.
- Previous experience would be considered an asset.
- Successful completion of Service Ontario screening check including a police records check.
The position is based on 3 days per week from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a detailed resume and cover letter marked CONFIDENTIAL no later than Friday June 11, 2021, by 4:30pm.
Kate Morreau, Human Resources. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Municipality of Dutton Dunwich 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0.
All applicants are thanked but only those selected for an interview will receive further notice.
Personal information for this position is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, S.O. 2001, as amended. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.