The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is seeking applications for the position of Winter Roads Patroller (weekends November to March of the subsequent year). This position reports to the Manager of Roads and Facilities.
The preferred applicant must have:
- Grade 12 education.
- Knowledge, ability and physical condition to perform duties required.
- Knowledge of the “Winter Minimum Maintenance Standards"
- Excellent work and attendance record.
- Valid Driver’s License Class DZ and clean driving abstract.
- Successful completion of a Criminal Records Check
The following would be considered an asset:
- Road Patrol Computer Software.
- First-aid/CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Please submit your detailed resume outlining your qualifications and experience to: Katie Morreau, Human Resources - email: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Friday, November 26, 2021, before 4:30pm.
All applicants are thanked but only those selected for an interview will receive further notice.
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection only.