EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - WINTER ROADS PATROLLER
The Corporation of the Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is currently accepting applications for the position of Winter Roads Patroller. Reporting to the Manager of Roads and Facilities, the primary duties will be to patrol the roads during the winter season, keep records and provide back-up for winter drivers as needed. These positions will be required for a minimum of 4 months for the period of mid-November to mid-March.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- Knowledge, ability and physical condition to perform duties required.
- Knowledge of the “Winter Minimum Maintenance Standards.”
- Excellent work and attendance record.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, as required
- Proven communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge and training under the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Proof of valid Driver’s license and a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Road Patrol Computer Software.
- First-aid/CPR Certification.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: Katie Morreau, Human Resources, Municipality of Dutton Dunwich 199 Currie Road, Dutton ON N0L 1J0 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Friday, October 23, 2020 before 4:30pm
All applicants are thanked but only those selected for an interview will receive further notice.
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection only.