The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich Industrial Wind Turbine Business Case
In 2012 Council became aware that an Industrial Wind Turbine (IWT) company, was quietly optioning farm land in the Municipality for IWT development. A few miles to our west Chatham-Kent has over 500 IWT, and in eastern Elgin there are 66 IWT as well. We began to receive comments of concern from our citizens and businesses.
We did our research, provided our citizens with education on both sides of the IWT debate, and in early 2014 solicited public opinion through a formal survey.
- Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk's 2011 Annual Report on Electricity Sector - Renewable Energy Initiatives
- Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk's 2015 Annual Report on Electricity Power System Planning
- Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk's 2016 Annual Report
- Prepared for Invenergy Canada LLC by Guy Holburn, Ph.D Economic Benefits of Wind Power Development and Operation in Dutton Dunwich, Ontario
- Dutton Dunwich Opponents of Wind Turbines Response to the Report "Economic Benefits of Wind Power Development and Operation in Dutton Dunwich, Ontario