The starting time for our walks is 9:30 a.m. at the location listed.
This is tick season so please dress accordingly and check yourself after walks.
If you are planning to join us, please let me know or ask to be included on my list so that I can contact you via email if the weather is not suitable any morning. I’ll try to send that info out by about 8 a.m. that the walk is cancelled from my perspective. Please contact me, Marg Hulls (519 762-2049) if further information or clarification is needed. Also please remember that everyone is to take responsibility for his/her own personal safety and youngsters who may accompany them.
May and June Dates and Locations!
- May 23 Tanager Tract, Kerr Rd., south of Queen’s Line in West Elgin
- May 30 Fingal Wildlife Area, 34469 Fingal Line, Southwold
- June 6 Pearce Williams Summer Camp in Dutton Dunwich, 8009 Iona Rd.
- June 13 Sixth Line in Southwold. This is east of Iona Rd. just south of Iona Station. Park on the south side of the road just past the Koyle farm. There is a big sign on their barn.
- June 20 Spicer Trail and John E. Pearce Provincial Park in Dutton/Dunwich. Park at 20550 Lakeview Line.
- June 27 Meet at the corner of Mistele Rd. and Gray Line in West Elgin to walk east.
Looking forward to seeing you there!