For immediate release: Ontario Moves to Step Three of Roadmap to Reopen Tomorrow
Dutton, Ontario, Thursday July 15, 2021 – Based on provincewide vaccination rates and continuing improvements in key public health and health system indicators, the Ontario Government will move the province into Step Three of its Roadmap to Reopen at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021.
Step Three of the Roadmap focuses on the resumption of additional indoor services with larger numbers of people and restrictions in place.
Highlights from Step Three include:
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 100 people
- Indoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 25 people
- Indoor dining with no limits to the number of patrons per table
- Retail with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Indoor religious services, rites or ceremony gatherings with physical distancing
- Indoor sports and recreational fitness facilities with capacity limits
- Personal care services with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Museums, casinos and bingo halls with capacity limits
- Cinemas, concert, theatres, and other performing arts venues with capacity limits
- Indoor food or drink establishments where dance facilities are provided, including nightclubs and restobars, permitted up to 25 per cent capacity or up to a maximum limit of 250 people (whichever is less).
- Continue to follow Public Health measures which include:
- wearing a face covering or mask
- staying 6 feet or more away from others
- staying home when sick
- washing or sanitizing your hands often