Our splashpad and nearby washrooms are reopening as of Monday, June 22 at 9am!!! The Municipality has been extraordinarily diligent to ensure patrons have the most enjoyable visit to the splashpad. We thank you for your patience, but your safety is of paramount importance to us!
We did our part now we are asking patrons to do theirs! Therefore, we are providing the following non-negotiable rules and guidelines that must be adhered to at all times and which are also posted around the splashpad and the adjacent park area.
Enjoy Breezy’s Splashpad safely and respectfully - the way Breezy would want you to!
- The splashpad’s hours of operation will be from 9am to 8pm
- The washrooms near the splashpad will be available for use during the splashpad’s hours of operation.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times therefore the number of patrons using the splashpad must not exceed 10.
- Patron’s must limit their play time to a maximum of 30 minutes to ensure all residents have equal access to the splashpad.
- Parents, guardians or caregivers are responsible for children under their care to ensure the Municipality’s rules and Southwestern Public Health guidelines are followed.
- The water fountain will not be functional at this time therefore patrons will need to bring their own re-usable water bottles.
- “Be Smart Stay Apart” ground decals will be installed to remind patrons of the social/physical distancing requirement.
- Larger group’s (i.e., daycare centre) must reserve a time to bring children to the splashpad. Notice of not less than one week must be provided to and approved by the Municipality therefore permitting this information to be posted in advance for other residents.
- Larger groups will observe the splashpad’s maximum capacity of 10 children and the group organizer will be responsible to coordinate and ensure compliance.
- For patron’s safety please follow the posted rules and Southwestern Public Health Unit guidelines.
- For the safety of all our residents this are will be monitored to ensure the Splashpad rules and Southwestern Public Health Unit guidelines are being followed permitting patrons to enjoy the splashpad worry free, and in a safe manner.
Take care, have fun and stay safe!