Apply for your Permit Online!
The Municipality of Dutton Dunwich is pleased to offer residents, builders and the business community Cloudpermit an online system to apply and track your building permits. Building permit applications must be obtained through Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox. The Cloudpermit building permit system allows you to apply for and to see the status of your application anywhere, at any time. You can start an application and finish it later, and receive email updates on the status of your permit application. You can even request building inspections. To get started, click the button below.
Building Permit Fees and Permit Applications
- Projects that require a Building Permit
- Planning a Wedding or Outdoor Event?
- Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish - select "save as" to your desktop to complete the forms
- Residential Permit Application Guidelines
- Pool and Fences:
- Sign Permit Application Form and Guidelines
- By-Law 2019-34 - being a bylaw respecting construction, demolition and change of use permits and inspections
- Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Permit Submission Guideline
- By-Law No. 2019-34 - being a bylaw respecting construction, demolition and change of use permits and inspections
- Mandatory Inspection Guide
- Guide to the Installation of Private Sewage Disposal Systems and Single Lot Development
- Supplementary Information Sheet - Private Sewage Systems - Building Permit Form
- Builders and Landlords - Benefits of Smoke Free Multi Unit Housing
Any questions regarding Building Permits/Applications please contact:
The Building Department
Office: (519)762-2204 Fax: (519)762-2278